Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day Lesson

I was in Festival Walk. Church has just finished and I went to Pageone to read. Suddenly, I heard Ethan's voice. I thought I was just hearing things, so I ignored it. Then I heard him blabbering again, so I decided to check. While I was going to the place where tha voice came from, I thought; "Didn't Ethan invite me to Festival Walk yesterday? But I denied because I had to go to church...". When I got to the place where his voice came from, I saw Ethan, Lynette, and Lynette's brother, Rene. They were there!!!! Ethan said, "I thought you were at church!". I said, "It finished! You didn't even tell me the time!!!!". After that, we decided to go to the park near the mall, and hanged out until 6pm. We were supposed to be waiting for the sunset so we could picture it and put on Facebook. Unfortunately, it was cloudy, so we couldn't see it. So during our time in the park, we climbed rocks, played on the apparatus, walked across the man-made river, decided to go up the stairs which we didn't know where it lead (it was a sports centre and we went inside to buy drinks and get some aircon!), played truth or dare, and other stuff! Time passed by so fast!

This shows me that hanging out with friends is the best way to pass time. Also, I should accept all the invites to hang out, because you never know how much fun you're missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment