Tuesday, October 20, 2009

BACK FROM PUERTO GALERA

Okay, actually, I came on Friday. But I was too lazy to blog.
Sorry people. I mean, nobody actually reads my blog, so, they don't care.

Anyway, I had loads of fun in Puerto Galera. I made new friends and experienced new things.
I got my hair braided, I'm now an Open Water Diver, I'm not scared of fish anymore(I'm still scared of goldfish or koi fish), a 10 year old local had a crush on me, I got addicted to vanilla milkshake(drank at least twice everyday), bought loads of bracelets and necklaces, and much more stuff!

Haaaaaaahh. It was the best trip ever! Experienced so much stuff. Making more friends was the best stuff. Okay. Got to do homework. SEE YA PEEPZ IN SCHOOL! (since the only people who actually read this is my school)

If you want to see how fun it was in Puerto Galera, add me on Facebook. Just search Erika Mae, and look at myPuerto Galera album! YOU GUYZ SOOOOOOO GOTTA GO TO PUERTO GALERA! CHANGES UR LIFE COMPLETELY!!!! IN A GOOD WAY. I CAN GUARANTEE...

1 comment: