Friday, October 23, 2009

Nathan Kress

OMG, I am in LOVE with Nathan Kress!!! Okay, maybe not IN LOVE. But I REALLY REALLY LIKE HIM! That smile, the eyes, the hair, the talent, the personality and attitude towards other people.... so perfect! Well, no one is perfect, so maybe he is LESS than perfect. But seriously, HE'S GREAT!

Anyway, I'm so sorry that I'm blabbering on and on about my celebrity crush. Okay, for the people who don't know Nathan Kress, he is popularly known as Freddie on iCarly. iCarly is this show on Nickolodeon that you SHOULD have heard of. I mean, who doesn't? Anyway, I don't really like iCarly... "SO WHY DO YOU LIKE THIS NATHAN KRESS GUY?" you may ask. Well, I like him because of his first movie ever GYM TEACHER:THE MOVIE! It's a hilarious movie since it's got all the legendary comedians AND... of course... NATHAN KRESS!!!
OH MY GOD I FEEL SO TINGLY INSIDE I CAN'T STOP SMILING!
I FEEL LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME WHEN I HAVE A CRUSH!!!!

Hehe.... okay... i feel so silly....

Okay. I have a favourite singer, who ALSO is a cast of iCarly. Her name is Jennette McCurdy.She's got a really great song called Homeless Heart. The song is dedicated to those that have leukemia and cancer. She's a really good role model, and is a great match for Nathan!!! It would be so cool if my fave singer and actor would hook up! But too bad they're just friends...
WAAAA....
Anyway.... here's a video that make them look really cute together! Nice song too...



I'm so sorry. I'm acting like a smitten 12 year old girl! Well, I am! So, I'm going to say sorry in advance to my classmates if I keep on babbling on about Nathan and Jennette in class. I can't help it! You guys gotta get used to an easily smitten girl like me!!! Hehe... XD =P =) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment