Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Puerto Galera Challenge Week Trip

I did some posts about Challenge Week. If you didn't know, I'm going to Puerto Galera. We had a meeting about the trip today. We got our shirts, which we have to wear to Manila, and also back to Hong Kong. So, since I'm uber organized and uber excited, I sorted out what I'm going to wear. My mom was persuading me to wear leggings with the shorts because she says my knees are ugly and it's uber short. Come on, Mom! Everyone wears uber short shorts now! I'm sorry guys, but my mom is still stuck back in the old days, and she's really conservative when it comes to me. But when it comes to her clothes, she dresses up and tries to be sexy! Lol. But what I really don't like about her, is that she doesn't let me have a boyfriend until I finished college. This is her quote: "STUDY FIRST, BOYS SECOND!". No wonder she married at 30! No offense, Mom. But, things are different nowadays. Everyone in the Philippines agree with Mom. So I'm marrying a foreign guy! Lol! XD
Anyway.... that was awkward... I expressed my anger in my blog... wow... I sure typed fast...
OK!!!! Back to the shirt! This is what I'm going to where to the airport! Except that I'll be wearing leggings, but I'm taking them off in the toilet on the plane. (SOZ MOM!)

No comments:

Post a Comment