Wednesday, November 25, 2009

MIKA!

Mika is coming to school tomorrow! This is some info I copied from the school bulletin:
Thursday 26 November - Mika comes to KGV
The Advanced Diploma students in Year 12 are currently working on a second project with Universal Records. Last year the Advanced Diploma students worked with a local band “Mr” who came to the school and played at lunch time. This year they have been working with Universal Records on a project with Mika which has involved a dialogue directly with the artist. Through this dialogue he expressed an interest to visit the school and to meet ALL the students of KGV. This is a real coup for KGV.
Mika will arrive at KGV at 14.00. He will first meet the Advanced Diploma students, who have been working on the mural which is being painted by DS1. After this he will meet the whole school answering a number of questions posed by a few students.
I am sooooooooooo excited! I can't believe he's coming to KGV! I am soooooooooo bringing my camera. Wait, I lost my camera.... I'll just bring my phone, hope I'm allowed...

Hopefully he will sing for us. Please do WE ARE GOLDEN, GOOD GONE GIRL, BLAME IT ON THE GIRLS, LOLLIPOP, and BIG GIRL (YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL).

No comments:

Post a Comment