Monday, September 28, 2009

Bagyong Ondoy

I'm a filipina and most of my relatives are in the Philippines. My sister studies there, and I've also got three houses there.
Bagyong/bagyo means typhoon. Bagyong Ondoy has struck the Philippines. I was watching The Filipino Channel(TFC), and I was in tears after everything that happened. I felt so sorry for everyone. The reports of the typhoon were great because they were talking to the residents for their sources. I recieved a call from my cousins living on my house in Laguna, which is in Northern Luzon. They were crying because they were stranded on the second floor, and everything on the first floor was under water. I was so worried!!!! All the family albums were there!!!!! And all the appliances are there!!!! We haven't recieved anymore calls from them because there's no signal...
Now I just want to pray to God and ask for his help. If you have a god/gods, please pray to them and ask for their help for the people in the Philippines and my house and family too... Please...

To make you think about it, here's a video. To tell you the truth, this is such a little extract of the real thing happening there... Help us.

1 comment:

  1. aa same i help us any pepole many victims of typhoon ondoy plz add me on facebook jhe_ym@y.c and become a fan of victim of typoon ondoy

    ReplyDelete