Thursday, October 1, 2009

SORRY!! New Updates on my life

I'm sooooooooooo sorry I haven't blogged in a while. It's because of all the chaos.
I'm just going to give you some updates of what happened when I was too busy to blog.

Well, a classmate called Henry Lewis left. I was kinda sad. I will really miss him. He's not a close friend of mine, and we barely talk unless it's in class. But when I think of Henry, I laugh. I laugh because I remembered the time in Geography when he asked me to spell 'sheep' when it had no relation whatesover to anything going on in the class. He's kinda lamely funny, and that's what we all love about him.

We have 4 days of no school!!! W00T! Lemme tell you why...
Thursday October 1: Public Holiday for Lantern Festival (i think...)
Friday October 2: CPD Day. It's like a training day for our teachers our school. I don't really get what they meant by training day. When I told my dad, he was so shocked. He was like "The teachers aren't properly trained?!?". I know he was being sarcastic, but I didn't bother to say anything.
And the other two days are the weekend.
Finally, I have a vaction. It may be a short one, but at least it's better than just the normal weekend.

I'm going to trade in my Nokia 5800
for a N71.
I know what you're going to say. "But your old phone is a touch screen which is better!"
You are sooo wrong. Do you know how hard it is to have a touch screen for a phone? I can't properly use my fast texting skills because sometimes, you have to touch the screen really hard. It's also hard to control because when you scroll down, you have to press really hard too. I don't want to express my hate anymore on this phone, so I'll just be quiet. Buy a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic phone, then you'll understand me. Anyway, I'm going to trade it. I don't really know the whole process of this phone trading thing, so I'll just blog it when I figure it out.

I'm really excited for Challenge Week. I'm going to Puerto Galera this year. I'm kinda regretting that I chose it because I've been there loads of times, and my relatives lives near. If you didn't know, Puerto Galera is is Philippines, where I came from. But I was born and am currently studying here in Hong Kong. After this school year, I'm going to Philippines to study. WAAAA!!! I'm seriously gonna miss y'all!!!
BACK TO PUERTO GALERA TOPIC!
Where was I? Oh yeah. I'm really excited because I've checked the website of the hotel resort and beach we're staying in, and it's UBER cool. It's really got this tropical feel to it, and the swimming pool is awesome! The rooms are okay-ish, but we have cable TV!

I'm so happy that I'm in KGV. They give us the best! I DON'T WANNA LEAVE HONG KONG!!!

THAT'S ALL FOR MY POST TODAY FOLKS!

1 comment:

  1. OMG.
    thats where we'll be staying :O
    awsome(:
    but acctually I thought it would be better since we paid so much D:
    haha.
    still awsome though.
    8 more days ;)
    x.

    ReplyDelete