Friday, October 30, 2009

Haunted House in School

Okay, there was a haunted house in our school on Friday. What they really did was convert the Drama room into a haunted house. It was really scary for me. I was most scared. I came out of there and my throat was hurting. What was worse, there was this indian girl who was older than me who kept holding onto me. When she screams, I scream, and she was holding on really tight and she kept hugging me. In the middle, I was shouting "WHO ARE YOU?!?". She said "WHO ARE YOU?!?". I'm like, " I DON'T KNOW! WHY DO YOU KEEP HUGGING ME WHEN I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!". Finally, she let go. I kep screaming the whole way.

Okay, this was how it was like.
Me and my friends were lining up for the haunted house. Everyone kept pushing, and some people were screaming for no reason. Then finally we ot inside. The drama room is connected to the girls' changing room, so that was the entrance. At the entrance from the changing room to the drama room, there was this girl who looked really creepy. She had fake blood all over her face and kept pointing to the the door. So we went through. When we went inside this guy was there and he tried to hug one of the girls behind us. He just jumped out of the curtains and we were so startled and started screaming. There were these zombies and ghosts all around us. There was this part that was kind of cemetery-ish. We saw one of classmates lying there. He looked so peaceful and suddenly jolt up! When we went through the fake cemetery, there were these bars. A guy was reaching out of it and was grunting... I know.. weird. He grabbed mine and my friend's leg. He let go of mine, but was still holding onto Dianne's leg. She kicked him!!! HAHA! Then this indian guy who was supposed to be a scary hermit grabbed my collar and whispered "I'm going to get you...". I started screaming really loud and slapped him! The older girls behind me were screaming so loud and telling him to go away I was so frikking SCARED! Everything was so dark... We were nearing the end and there was this girl who dressed up as the Grudge. She was making the Grudge noises, I kept screaming!!! Brandon, I guy who went with us, obviously didn't watch the Grudge, and said "Who are you supposed to be?". I kept laughing at that point. But then she scratched me, and I really wanted to swear, but a senior would hear me, so I didn't. We came out and my throat was sooooooooo sore. IT WAS THE BEST AND FOURTH SCARIEST TIME OF MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment