Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween party and PUPPIES AND DOGGIEZ!

We had the Halloween party yesterday on November 1st!
Only 3 people came.... I invited 5 people, but the 2 people didn't go...
So it was kinda lonely. But we ahd fun and laughs.

We watched Rush Hour 3 and Over Her Dead Body. Rush Hour had loads of laughs and people saying "OH MY GOD"/"OH SHIT!"/"OUCH"/"OOOH, THAT HURTS".
Over Her Dead Body was funny and heart warming.

I was so bored after the party, so I went to Festival Walk and had some Pacific Coffee, reading, and window shopping in LOG-ON. Then I went home because I had nothing to do, I was still bored.

After eating, I decided to watch TV. I watched The Mask for a bit, but I already watched it when I was 8, so I knew everything that was going to happen. It was 11pm already.
Then I looked out of the window and I saw some people and a lot of dogs att he park. It looked like they were training, so I went down to the park and went to watch them. They were really cute and talented. When I came and watched, the dogs weren't even distracted. There was this puppy who wasn't allowed to be trained yet, so the owner let me play with him. He was sooooo cute! Sfter the dog's training, I played some games with them, and that was best thing that ever happened to me on that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment