Sunday, November 15, 2009

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! MANNY PAQUIAO WON AGAINST MIGUEL COTTO!!!!!!! GO PHILIPPINES!!!!!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MANNY PAQUIAO WON!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!
If you didn't know, Manny Paquiao is one of the best boxers in the world, and he's a filipino!!!! I met him in person! I was having a video chat with my relatives in Philippines, and they put the cam in the back of the room so I could see my relatives and the TV. When Paquiao gave Cotto his last punch, everyone was screaming, jumping up and down, and hugging each other. ME TOO! But during the fight, my cousin and his twin were big fans of Manny Paquiao. When Paquiao gave Cotto his last punch, my cousin punched his twin too, and they started fighting. It was soo funny! I was the only who noticed. When the fight between my cousins started getting intense, I had to start screaming at my relatives to stop them. But I still couldn't stop laughing.

But.... the win of Paquiao had some sad moments for two families in the Philippines....
When I watched the Philippine news that night, they reported that two people died from a heart attack when Paquiao won....
Rest in peace.... Well... at least they died happy.

So, thanks for sharing my happy moments with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment