Saturday, November 14, 2009

HAPPENINGS

I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging for a while. I kinda forgot about my blog! Sorry!
I mean. I'm loaded with homework and all these new happenings.

Okay, I'm going to tell you about all the new happenings.

MIKA COMPETITION:
There's this competition that is held at my school about Mika. MIKA IS COMING TO MY SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! It's because of the competition. Anyway, the competition is about making a poster or a video that will be shown on Mika's Hong Kong concert. A winner will be picked from each year group. The prize is two tickets to his concert and his new album. So it can be a group work kind of thing. Also, our school made a Mika tribute kind of thing on our school's B block. Basically, they painted one whole side of our school's B block with Mika stuff, which Mika is going to see! Mika won't be staying long though, since he's a booked celeb!
Me and some of my friends are in the competition and we hope we win! I LOVE MIKA!

YEAR 7 AND 8 TALENT SHOW:
Obviously, it's a talent show for Year 7 and 8. I'm a Year 7. Me and my friends, Jonas and Tsz Yu are in it. I'm not going to be telling you much details about our act, we're going to keep our pie holes zipped for a while. I'll tell you everything when I get home from the performance!

2012:
I watched 2012 and it's really good. It's about the apocalypse aka THE END OF THE WORLD. The actors in the movie did a really good job. It's basically a movie with different people, but they're all linked into one story. IT'S GREAT!!!!!!!! There's a scene where water rushes in and this family are trapped, but in seperate rooms. There are kids in this scene, and they are really good at acting. The water was actually real! One of the kids said it was really challenging because that was the most intrense scene of the movie, and she kept saying she nearly forgot her lines with the water up to her chest while it was splashing around! It was so good. It's the best movie ever and you have to watch it. I really recommend it! Please watch and you'll see why it's so good and how I'm so passionate about recommending. It will change your life and your view on the world! A fact about me, I LOVE APOCALYPSE MOVIES! Like the Day After Yesterday and stuff. PLEASE WATCH 2012!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment